Be a Gift Aid Visitor
Gift Aid admission prices include a 10% voluntary donation and by paying this you enable Seven Stories to reclaim the tax back on the whole amount paid as part of the government's Gift Aid scheme. If you choose not to make this donation then you may instead pay the opt out price on Reception on the day of your visit.
Please Note: If you are paying by card, Seven Stories only accepts Visa or MasterCard.
Be part of our story by upgrading to an Annual Pass and enjoy unlimited visits for 12 months.
Call in for half an hour or stay all day - having an Annual Pass gives you flexibility to enjoy Seven Stories in a way that fits with your family. Be the first to hear about our news, make the most of our Fast Track during busy periods and enjoy special offers.
Upgrade your day ticket to an Annual Pass at the end of your visit or hold onto your receipt and upgrade within the next 30 days. Ask at reception for more information.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
• Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Annual Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable in part or whole. They may only be used by the signatory. Failure to comply will invalidate the ticket.
• Annual Passes must be presented in person at reception in order to gain entry. Normal admission times apply.
• Lost or stolen passes must be reported immediately. Replacement passes will incur a charge to the bearer of £3 per pass.
• An adult must accompany a child Annual Pass holder if they are under the age of 12.
• Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any group bookings e.g. school or group visit, birthday party etc.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Cannot be used to gain free entry to additional events at Seven Stories where an extra fee is charged unless specifically stated.
• Annual Passes remain the property of Seven Stories and the management reserves the right to withdraw the Annual Pass at any time at their own discretion.
• General terms and conditions on entry to Seven Stories apply.
• By joining the Annual Pass membership scheme you agree to be contacted by Seven Stories unless specified on the annual pass form.
• All Annual Pass holders and additional members must agree to have a photo taken for individual membership records.
Family Tickets are either 1 adult and 3 children or 2 adults and 2 children.
Family + Tickets are either 1 adult and 4 children or 2 adults and 3 children.
Child Minder Annual Pass
Childminders can purchase a 'Childminder Pass' (£26) which enables one named adult to bring any child for half price entry.
We offer FREE admission to the following (charges for certain events may still apply):
FREE admission for BLUE PETER badge holders.
Each badge holder must be under 16, bring their badge and their badge winner card and be accompanied by a full price paying adult.
Find out where else you can visit with your Blue Peter Badge.
FREE admission for Museum Association Members
FREE admission National Art Pass card holders. Access to the archive (by appointment) is free for National Art Pass holders.
FREE admission Friends of the National Libraries.
FREE admission Max Card holders (adults and children).
To get a Max Card, Visit the Newcastle County Council website and join the Disabled Children's Register. Foster carers who are registered can request a Max Card through the Council.
Visitors with a disability pay a concessionary rate and the COMPANION'S entry is FREE.
Group Visits to Seven Stories
Discounts on admission are available for groups of 10 or more, call our Reception for more information 0300 330 1095.
- Seven Stories retain the right to refuse admission
- Proof of concession entitlement will be required
- Special Seven Stories Events are subject to an individual price. These will be clearly advertised with event and normal admission charges still apply