Prices excluding 10% Gift Aid Donation - adult £5.85, child/concession £4.95, family £17. To book tickets without Gift Aid donation please call 0845 271 0777 ext 715 or ask at reception on your visit.
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
• Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Annual Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable in part or whole. They may only be used by the signatory. Failure to comply will invalidate the ticket.
• Annual Passes must be presented in person at reception in order to gain entry. Normal admission times apply.
• Lost or stolen passes must be reported immediately. Replacement passes will incur a charge to the bearer of £3 per pass.
• An adult must accompany a child Annual Pass holder if they are under the age of 12.
• Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any group bookings e.g. school or group visit, birthday party etc.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Cannot be used to gain free entry to additional events at Seven Stories where an extra fee is charged unless specifically stated.
• Annual Passes remain the property of Seven Stories and the management reserves the right to withdraw the Annual Pass at any time at their own discretion.
• General terms and conditions on entry to Seven Stories apply.
• By joining the Annual Pass membership scheme you agree to be contacted by Seven Stories unless specified on the annual pass form.
• All Annual Pass holders and additional members must agree to have a photo taken for individual membership cards
||Age 17 and over
|Child under 4
||Children age 3 and under are free
||Age 16 and under
||OAP, student, jobseeker
2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. 1 child ticket in each family can be swapped for a concession ticket, e.g 2 adults, 1 child & 1 concession.
Additional children can be added to the pass for £10.
||2 concession adults and 2 children or 1 concession adult and 3 children.
OFFER: Half price admissions between 3-5pm weekdays in term time.
Click here for annual pass information
We offer FREE admission for BLUE PETER badge holders, each badge holder must be under 16, bring their badge and their badge winner card and be accompanied by a full price paying adult.
Valid NATIONAL ART PASS CARD holders and Friends of the National Libraries gain FREE admission to Seven Stories and subject to advance booking and availability, can have free tickets for our monthly adult tours (a £3.50 charge will apply to anyone who wants afternoon tea as part of the tour). Access to the archive (by appointment) is free for National Art Pass holders.
MAX CARD holders, adults and children get FREE admission to the centre but charges for special events may apply.
Group Visits to Seven Stories
Discounts on admission are available for groups of 10 or more, call our Reception for more information or to book 0845 271 0777.
Facilitated sessions at Seven Stories are available Monday - Friday during term time, subject to availability, and last two hours between 10am - 12 noon OR 12.30pm - 2.30pm. You can also add a trip to the Bookshop to your visit.
Session prices - Children and Student Groups - £3.95 per child/student with 2 free teacher places for every 10 children. Each additional adult costs £4.95.Family Learning Groups - £3.95 per child, £3.95 per parent/carer with 2 free support staff places for every 10 participants. Each additional adult costs £4.95. See our Learning pages for more information, or contact Lisa Moll email@example.com 0845 271 0777 ext 221.
Become a Gift Aid Member
Did you know Seven Stories is a charity? If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a donation that is 10% more than the entry fee, the government will give us an extra 25% on top of your donation. It's called a Gift Aid visit and it makes a massive difference to charities like Seven Stories.
Your donation is included in the entrance fee. Please tell reception if you do wish to be a Gift Aid Visitor.
- Seven Stories retain the right to refuse admission
- Proof of concession entitlement will be required
- If a group specially requests a workshop in addition to visit this would be charged at £3.95
- Annual Pass terms and conditions apply
- Special Seven Stories Events are subject to an individual price. These will be clearly advertised with event and normal admission charges still apply